Two options for getting your transcripts:
- www.studenttranscripts.gov.bc.ca, (get started)
- Contact Parkland Secondary School
- Phone: 250-655-2700 ext 719
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please put Transcript Request in the subject line)
- Parkland Secondary School
- 10640 McDonald Park Road
- North Saanich, B.C. V8L 5S7
- Attn: Ms. Gribling
For transcripts we will need the following information and fee:
- Name (at time of Graduation)
- Year of Graduation
- Fee - official transcript fee is $10.00 CND. There is a $5.00 fee for a second and $2.00 for each additional copy after that.
- Payment using Cash, Debit, MasterCard or Visa will be required when transcripts are picked up.
Transcripts must be picked up at Parkland Secondary
- We do not mail transcripts to Post Secondary Institutions or students homes.
Did you Graduate prior to 2017?
- If you graduated prior to 2017 your transcripts are no longer at Parkland Secondary and you must contact the district office of School District #63 to arrange for transcripts. Phone: 250-652-7300.