Parkland Secondary School is located approximately 30 KM North of Greater Victoria and serves the communities of North Saanich and Sidney.
We are a thriving school of approximately 525 students that prides itself on being an innovative, inspiring, inclusive learning community built upon a strong foundation of compassionate and engaging staff.
We are a school that offers a wide range of academic programs and exceptional extracurricular opportunities, including:
- The only public IB Diploma Program on Vancouver Island.
- Athletic Academies include Judo, Sailing and Hockey.
- Specific Courses in Marine Studies, including Marine Science, Biology and Marine Restoration and Repair.
- A Music program, including a Concert band and Musical Theatre.
- A wide variety of Athletic Teams in all seasons.
At Parkland, we celebrate academic achievement, effort, work habits, athletic excellence, participation in the school and community, and citizenship.
Parkland students, staff and alums are proud of our school and community, and we strive to make our community proud!
Parkland is an innovative, inspiring and inclusive learning community built upon a strong foundation of compassionate and engaging staff. Our goal is to develop graduates who are caring, knowledgeable and socially responsible young adults fully equipped to contribute to our local and global community.