Two options for getting your transcripts:
- www.studenttranscripts.gov.bc.ca, (get started)
- Contact Parkland Secondary School
- Phone: 250-655-2700 ext 719
- Email: email@example.com (Please put Transcript Request in the subject line)
- Parkland Secondary School
- 10640 McDonald Park Road
- North Saanich, B.C. V8L 5S7
- Attn: Ms. Gribling
For transcripts we will need the following information and fee:
- Name (at time of Graduation)
- Year of Graduation
- Fee - official transcript fee is $10.00 CND. There is a $5.00 fee for a second and $2.00 for each additional copy after that.
- Payment using Cash, Debit, MasterCard or Visa will be required when transcripts are picked up.
Transcripts must be picked up at Parkland Secondary
- We do not mail transcripts to Post Secondary Institutions or students homes.
Did you graduate more than five academic years ago?
- If so, your transcripts are no longer available at Parkland Secondary. For instance, if you graduated in 2017, your transcripts were accessible for the 5 subsequent academic years starting Sept-2017/June-2018, and ending Sept-2022/June-2023. To confirm availability or to request your transcripts, please reach out to the district office of School District #63. Phone: 250-652-7300.